Friday, January 6, 2012

An Award?!?! for me?

It is Christmas break for me, and I am loving every minute of it.  I have also been out of town for most of it! My husband and I visited my parents for Christmas (in Normal, IL... Believe it. I really grew up there.) Then we headed down to Atlanta, Georgia for the Passion 2012.  It's a HUGE christian conference for 18-25 year olds and I felt so refreshed afterward! 

So anyway, this brings me back to today.  I was checking through all my emails and things (since I haven't in a while) and found out I have been nominated for an award... TWICE!  



Apparently there are some lovely ladies out there, who found my blog and think it's worth reading.

There are 3 things that I am supposed to do since I have accepted this award.

#1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them. 
Well, I am so very thankful to Julie at Loving and Learning in Pre-K and Tessa at Spotlight on Kindergarten. They have some great stuff on their blogs, so please check them out!

#2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
Here goes nothing...
1. I have been married for almost 8 months now... and yes, I love married life.
2. We moved to Michigan last May. I was a little nervous about Michigan winters, but have yet to see much snow. :) Can't complain.
3. I teach pre-k to my small but wonderful group of 7! Love them.
4. My husband is the Children's Ministry Director at our church which means I get to work with kids on Sundays and Wednesdays too!  I love it!
5. I love ice cream and there is always room for it in my stomach.
6. I am a HUGE fan of dark chocolate.
7. I love my new Cricut and sewing machine and wish I could craft all the time!

#3. Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they've received an award!
Wow!  15?!?!  hmmmm.... how about some new and then some of my old favorites.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Alyssa! :) Glad to hear you got your Cricut!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful site.....and wow - you have 7 kiddos in you class!! incredible. I look forward to seeing more from you. I am your newest follower!!

    ~jeannie~
    ­ Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete