Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites

So I was in the mood to bake something tonight, and I just happened to have two wonderful things on hand.
  
1. A bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (a christmas gift of course because I'm 
too cheap to buy them)

2. A box of brownie mix (Aldi brand. Seriously the best brownies in the world.)


I also have mini muffin tins and a working oven. :)  Here's what you do. 

Mix up the brownies according to package directions. Preheat your oven to 350.  Spray the mini muffin tins with non-stick spray.  Fill the cups 2/3 full with brownie batter (my small cookie scoop was the perfect amount).  Gently push an unwrapped peanut butter cup into each cup.  Bake them for 10-14 min.  

They are delicious and bite size!

And a picture of mine fresh out of the oven...MMMMmmmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment