Friday, December 16, 2011

Teddy Bear Day

This week we had "Teddy Bear Day"!

The kids each brought in a teddy bear (They even laughed at me for bringing one too!)


Our Teddy bears sat with us during calendar time and Bible time. 
I laid a blanket on the floor and we had a picnic for snack time.  
We played "Teddy Bear, May I?"... played like "Mother, May I?"
We had a "Bear Foot Race"... I tapped the ends down and cut an x in the front of 4 cereal boxes.  I cut out construction paper bear prints to put on top... the kids put them on their feet and raced walked quickly across the room :)  So fun!


Before the kids left, I had them put their bears to bed, because they were having a "sleep over".


When they got back to Preschool the next morning, the bed was empty and their bears were found around the room eating breakfast, drawing pictures, and playing in the toy area. :)




Oh! and the student who found his bear said to me "No! He didn't do that!" as he snatched the crayon away from the bear.  I worked hard not to laugh out loud. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alyssa, It's Tessa - your Holly bloggy Christmas buddy! I just nominated you for an award. come on over and check it out!
    Tessa
    Spotlight on Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and love how your love for the Lord shines through in your blog! I have shared several poems on my blog about how God puts each child in our classrooms for a reason and how we can show our kiddos about unconditional love. I have LOTS of *freebies* on my blog and lots of teacher inspirational poems. I would love for you to come visit!

    Heather
    Heather'sHeart

    ReplyDelete