Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Funnies: Groundhog Day

The funny things my kids said this week...


Child 1: "I watched Peter Pan!"
Child 2: "I watch Justin Beiber!" 
Never thought I'd hear that one from a 3 yr old!


*************************************


"I like the Pirate Larry song where he says 'You look like Hunkin Crunch'!" 


*************************************


I gave the kids yo-yos for the letter Y. One student likes to call it a "Rodeo" :)


*************************************


The kids were running around during play time, and I heard the "popular" boy in the class say "Whoever's a girl GETS to follow ME!"


*************************************


A girl at AWANA this week told me she didn't want to go home.  I asked her why and she said "Because I don't want to brush my teeth."  


*************************************


One of my favorites this week was...
"The police don't let you watch Phineas and Ferb.  They'll jail your mom and dad...and you!  In jail, you'll have nothing. No computer. No TV. No friends..." 


*************************************


The best one of all this week, was a student who showed his groundhog day project to his mom.  He told her it was a "Warthog" :)





Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, thanks for the smiles at the end of a long week :-)

    ReplyDelete