Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Funnies: fast or slow?

The latest funny sayings from my students...


Student: "What color is this?" as if she were quizzing me. I paused and she started saying "tip-top tip-top tip-top"

***************

Student: "Giraffes have hoobs"
Me: "You mean hooves?"

***************

Me: "Are you pulling my leg?"
Student looks under the table."No, I'm not. See? My hands were on the table."

***************

Student: "Let's clap fingers!"
Me: "You mean high five?"

***************

One student was coloring a paper with a blank tv screen on it.  He colored it pink and said "Look! it's a girl show".  Then he colored it black. "Now it's a scary show".  Then he put some red on it. "Now it's a shooting show."

***************

Student: "Last night we made punkin pie and apple criss. Mmmm... Does that make your tummy feel good?"

***************

The kids were arguing over whose dad is the fastest, and I heard one student pipe up "My mom and dad are SLOW! I always beat them!"

1 comment: