Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Funnies: Haircuts, French Fries, and Family

The end of the school year is coming quickly. We only have 8 days of Preschool left!  I can hardly believe it, and at the same time I'm totally ready for the break.  My kids have been just as funny as ever, though.  Here's what they've said lately....



C: My mom cut my hair last night.
Me: Oh yeah?
C: Yeah. I had a 'nob' in my hair. A really big 'nob' so my mom cut it out.
It took me a minute, but I finally figured out she was saying a knot!

********************

We were talking about who in our class is 5 and going to be in kindergarten next year, when one student said, "Wanna know where I'm gonna go to school? High school!"

********************

I was working on some papers when one student asked me "Do you want the stample-er?" (aka. "stapler")

********************

A student was playing in the toy kitchen and said, "When I grow up, I'm gonna work at a rest-or-not!"

********************

One student was telling me about the fun he had with his uncles over the weekend.  Then he told me, "I have lots of uncles. Uncle Joe is my uncle. Aunt Kim is my uncle. Grandma Mary is my Uncle."


********************

B: Mrs. Alyssa! What does 'weak' mean?
Me: It means 'not strong'.
B: Oh! Like if you eat french fries.
Yep. Just like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment