Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weather... you like it or not!

I am so looking forward to warmer weather.  I know I don't really have much to complain about this winter since it has been so mild, but that doesn't change the fact that I can't wait to pull out my capris and summer dresses!

A couple weeks ago, there was snow on the ground and it was perfect for snowman building.  My husband has been waiting all winter to build a snowman family {he's calling it a new family tradition}.  So here is this year's snowman family.

Mr & Mrs Snowman and us!

Don't you love that the snowman and wife are holding hands! :)

Then today, there was a glimmer of hope that spring is coming!  The temperature in my car on the way home said...

And it's supposed to be just a little bit warmer tomorrow! 

Today, I was thanking God for the little things... like driving with the windows down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment